Thailand Retirement Visa Requirements:
- Thailand retirement visas are known as Non-Immigrant O-Long Stay Visas
- This visa can be valid for 12-15 months through our program.
- Thai retirement visas are renewable every year and the process is handled by our Bangkok visa agency without leaving Thailand.
- The applicant must be 50 years or older at the time of the application.
- The applicant must meet the following financial requirements:
- A bank balance of 800,000 THB in a Thai account. Our agency can assist in this requirement.
- Monthly pension income or other evidence of income of 65,000 THB/month. Income proof provided with assistance by our agency.
- Combined income meeting the 800,000 THB requirement. Please inquire for assistance in this requirement.
Our agency can assist in documents that provide evidence of the security deposit in a Thai bank such as:
- Thai bank account bank book of retirement applicant
- Thai bank letter support proof